Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween / NaNoWriMo kickoff!


I know it's a bit late right now, but Happy Halloween, everybody! Tonight was sure a fun night. I went out with my sister downtown to check out the haunted house. I haven't been to many haunted houses, so it was a pretty memorable experience. In my opinion, it was only scary because the actors lurking around in masks and makeup kept lunging out from the shadows and giving us jump-scares. Oh well. It was still fun.
At home, my younger brother generously split the trick-or-treat candy he'd collected with us, and we happily munched on sweet chocolate goodies while seeing nostalgic Halloween specials on YouTube, particularly the different versions of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." This one below (which I've never seen before until today) was my favorite!

But now, let's face it folks...
Tomorrow it will be time to put my writer's hat on for the month. NaNoWriMo has begun!

So here's my first Story War prompt!
Click on the cards to reveal the characters, object and setting I'll be dealing with.

My two characters:
The object they'll be using:
And the story takes place in:
Wish me luck! And hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween this year. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment